mardi 4 août 2015

How do I call exposed methods in C# DLL from Ruby on Linux using Mono?

I have a DLL which contains code that I would like to access from Microsoft Visual Foxpro as well as Ruby on Rails.

I set up a C# DLL and generated the corresponding .so file using Mono according to this question. mono --aot -O=all dlltest.so

As noted in that question, the function nm -Ca dlltest.so shows a form of my method, but FFI cannot see it.

Also as mentioned in that question, nm -D --defined-only dlltest.so indicates that my method is not defined. However, FFI can see and access the one that is defined as mono_aot_file_info.

It seems like the poster of that question was close to getting it to work, but I was unable to find anything about why the method is showing as not defined or how to change that.

Is there something I can do to define the methods in the .so file? Or is this not possible?

Note that the method is exposed in the DLL, and FoxPro can access it just fine.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire