mardi 4 août 2015

Issue saving images with PaperClip on rails

Hoping you can help with me an issue I'm currently having.

I've set up Paperclip to help me with image uploading and after following instructions and checking various guides, I believe it should be working, but I am running into an issue where it's simply not saving the image and displaying the following error. Can anyone point a learner in the right direction?

I've used imagemagick to convert via the command line without any issues.

UPDATE: I've just looked through my files again and found that I've added this as it asked in the documentation. Do I need to amend the :command_path

UPDATE 2: I have fixed the issue now and my resolution is the answer section belo.

Paperclip.options[:command_path] = "/usr/local/bin/"

.

There was an error processing the thumbnail for f87ef1d19d0a3693810436f1278205e020150803-666-1avrc9e

The extracted source is as follows:

def create
admin = Admin.new(admin_params)

if admin.save
  redirect_to '/administration'

Parameters

{"utf8"=>"✓",
 "authenticity_token"=>"lZ9kDGwvbTUTElcOkKPrgpmiX9HlIfVpAXyRROk/jcRdoGJX9/unlBx6SuazNa9BXw0UIJhbmJiSUVin4DrsBg==",
 "admin"=>{"name"=>"fffsfdsa",
 "email"=>"dfsdfsfadsafsd@gmail.com",
 "user_name"=>"hjdfkhasdjhasjfdkh",
 "password"=>"[FILTERED]",
 "password_confirmation"=>"[FILTERED]",
 "avatar"=>#<ActionDispatch::Http::UploadedFile:0x007f9082386cf0 @tempfile=#<Tempfile:/var/folders/t6/jrprg2rd57zch5mkt5cg_5cr0000gn/T/RackMultipart20150803-666-1crp2va.jpg>,
 @original_filename="image_name.jpg",
 @content_type="image/jpeg",
 @headers="Content-Disposition: form-data; name=\"admin[avatar]\"; filename=\"image_name.jpg\"\r\nContent-Type: image/jpeg\r\n">},
 "commit"=>"Submit"}

Model (admin.rb)

class Admin < ActiveRecord::Base
has_secure_password

has_attached_file :avatar, :styles => {
    :medium => "300x300>",
    :thumb => "50x50#>"},
    :default_url => "/images/:style/missing.png"
validates_attachment_content_type :avatar, :content_type => /\Aimage\/.*\Z/
end

Admin Controller

 class AdminController < ApplicationController
def new
end

def create
admin = Admin.new(admin_params)

if admin.save
  redirect_to '/administration'
  flash[:success] = "Admin account created successfully"
else
    flash[:error] = "Unable to create account"
  render 'administration/new_ai_admin'
end
end

private

def admin_params
params.require(:admin).permit(:name, :email, :user_name, :password, :password_confirmation, :avatar)
end
end



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire